Supplies for Your Business
Over 40,000 Items in Stock from Leading Manufacturers
6 / Case
Pure Bright Bleach 1 GAL Liquid 6% Germicidal 6/Case
- PURE BRIGHT® Germicidal Ultra Bleach is an EPA registered disinfectant and sanitizer, with kill claims on 50+ pathogens including the C. Difficile Spore
- This product is approved for use in hospital and medical facilities as well as other institutional and commercial sites
- When used as directed on the product label, Pure Bright®, is an effective sanitizer against MRSA for laundry applications and is an economical food contact sanitizer with NSF nonfood compounds certification
- More information can be found at the EPA website and the NSF Non-Foods Compound website.
- PURE BRIGHT® Germicidal Ultra Bleach has many “specific germ kills” including MRSA, C. Difficile Spores, Human Coronavirus, Norovirus, Hepatitis A, B & C, HIV, H1N1 Influenza A and E.Coli – listed right on the label
- This product offers many advantages including disinfectant claims against CA-MRSA, VRE, and 3 NDM-1 Anti-Biotic resistant Bacteria which are also listed on the label
- An extremely versatile product for the most demanding client
- This product provides a solid value to any business that is looking for growth, value and savings
Features & Benefits: PURE BRIGHT® Germicidal Ultra Bleach has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2, a novel coronavirus, on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, PURE BRIGHT® Germicidal Ultra Bleach can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rhinovirus type 37 on hard nonporous surfaces.
- Many documented specific pathogen kills including MRSA and C. Difficile
- 6% Sodium Hypochlorite
- Wide variety of applications
- NSF Non-food compound rated for categories B1, B2, D1, D2, E3, Q4
- Hospital Grade - Brand equivalent performance at a substantial savings
- Laundry sanitizing bleach
Product characteristics and descriptions are those of the brand manufacturer and have not been independently verified.