Schaumburg, IL - October 4, 2021 - Network Distribution® (Network) recognized Member Distributors for outstanding performance and support during the organization’s Annual Supplier Trade Show, held virtually.
"The supply chain weathered some demanding times in the last year. Our hats off to these companies for their steadfast dedication and partnership with Network to deliver essential products and solutions to our customers," Alan Tomblin, Chief Executive Officer at Network.
- Imperial Dade received Network’s highest honor, Member of the Year. This award honors the outstanding performance and support of all Network programs and initiatives which contribute the organization’s tremendous strength in the industry. Imperial Dade, a leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean, is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
- The Sales Member of the Year was awarded to Western Paper for providing outstanding support and service to Network corporate accounts. Western Paper, an industry leader in the distribution of cleaning supplies and equipment, foodservice packaging, laundry and warewash solutions, is headquartered in Denver, CO
- American Paper and Twine was honored as Purchasing Member of the Year, Network’s top purchasing award. The award represents this distributor’s overall support of Network’s suppliers, supplier purchasing programs and outstanding growth. AP&T, founded in 1926 in Nashville, TN services customers through 7 distribution centers in the southeastern United States
Additional Awards presented:
- NetSource Support Award Acme Paper and Supply
- IT Excellence Allied Eagle
- Operations Excellence Mailender
About Network Distribution
Network Distribution, with worldwide revenue of $21 billion, is a leading B2B distributor. The company is designed to deliver supply management solutions to customers in a core set of business segments. From janitorial supplies to foodservice disposables and industrial packaging, Network provides innovative product solutions supported by the power of local expertise. With over 900 distribution centers in more than 52 countries, Network improves lives and creates value by enabling local, regional, and global businesses to be their best.